Monday, April 15, 2013

Produce List for the week of 4/15...

Greetings!

I hope that all of you have submitted your taxes and are relieved as I am that it is all over!  Below is the list of things that you may have in your basket:

Spring Garlic
Parsnips
Potatoes
Kale
Spring Onions
Rainbow Chard
Parsley
Dill
Lettuce
Swiss Chard
Oranges
Blood Oranges
Tangerines
Lemons

If you are like me, than you like to see pictures of food to get inspiration on what to cook, bake, or eat! Foodgawker.com does the trick!  Whenever I feel I am in a rut, I look to this site and always manage to find something that I want to make.  Which brings me to sharing with you this recipe for Lemon Bundt Cake courtesy of the blog Collecting Memories:


http://collectingmemoriess.blogspot.com/2013/04/lightened-up-lemon-bundt-cake.html

Is your mouth watering yet?

Happy Cooking!

Best,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious! I have been getting kitchen produce in los angeles and have been trying to find a way to use all of this produce. I will try this trick. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete