Brandy Wine Tomatoes
Heirloom Baby Eggplant
Multi-color Bell Peppers
Rosemary & Basil
- 1 lb. Loaf Multigrain Bread
- 2 c. Eggplant, skin on and diced
- 1 Medium Zucchini, skin on and diced
- 1 c. Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 Plum Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepared Lemon Chardonnay Vinaigrette
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp. Chardonnay Wine
- 1/4 c. Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Pecorino Romano Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the bread into cubes, place on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray
- Bake for 5-10 minutes; turning once, until they are brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- While the bread is in the oven, add your eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, garlic and tomatoes to baking sheet; then drizzle the olive oil on top. Place in the oven with the bread and bake for approximately 15 minutes; turning once. Remove from the oven and cool.
- Prepare vinaigrette: Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk together until well blended.
- Add the bread, vegetables and vinaigrette to a bowl. Toss to coat and serve.